SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TUCK???

I just got a call from Tuck! But I don't know what it's about... could it be THE CALL??

I've been in Tokyo for the past couple of weeks and my wife got a call at home in Singapore 20 minutes ago! She MSN'ed me but I was in the shower! arrrghhh...

I just called the Tuck lady and left a message on the voice mail... Just checked the BW forums and apparently the calls have started going out!

Aw man- when is she going to call me back??

3 Comments:

Blogger laserlikefocus said...

A call can only mean one thing :)

1/24/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger sorebrek said...

Don't put too much currency on the call brother. The adcoms at Tuck are just calling people randomly to shoot the breeze - you see they're done with the apps and they're looking for ways to kill time. Dude, you gotta be kidding me!!! If you're still in Japan go to the nearest liquor store and buy a whole friggin' case of shochu man!!!! You're in!!!

1/24/2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

I think this is the "good" news. Best of luck with your call.

1/25/2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home