SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Coasting

For the first time, I'm feeling really comfortable with my application progress. 2 Chicago essays are being reviewed, and once I get them back I just have to make my final updates and that'll be it for essay writing! My Wharton and Chicago application forms are completed, and the only outstanding items are recommendations and of course uploading the Chi essays once they're complete. If all goes well, I should be able to submit everything by next week (my end anyway).

Next up: prepping questions for the Tuck interview.

Oh yeah, and a big congratulations to Marina and Katahdin for their Columbia admits! You guys rock!! Can you please teach me how to get my b-school admit too??

6 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

Nice !
Atleast someone is comfortable with his progress.

12/17/2005 9:04 PM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Good to hear this man. As always envy your 3 school decision :)

12/17/2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Thanks! I wish I knew the secret...confidence perhaps? Looks like you are getting there!!!

12/18/2005 1:36 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

and yes - SUPER quick! I am glad they did not make me suffer :)

12/18/2005 2:19 AM  
Blogger Katahdin said...

Wish I knew some secret, but the adcoms are still a mystery to me. I'm tempted to try to work with them next year (in my "free time" :) just to get some insight.

I did the Tuck interview on campus, along with the visit, so it might differ from what they do over the phone. It was: walk through the resume; how did you choose your undergrad school; tell me about a time at work that you failed and what you learned; what are you most proud of; and how would you add to the class?

This was my first interview, and I only realized that they were sort of asking the essay questions 2/3 of the way through. Doh!

12/18/2005 7:48 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Unless Kellogg calls me this week with a scholarship, this is it indeed. I think Columbia is a better fit for me in many ways. Kellogg has the biotech major which would have been awesome to study, but everything else points to CBS for me. :)

12/19/2005 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home