SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Interview... or not

Yesterday I got into work and saw an email waiting for me. It was from my Tuck student interviewer asking me to schedule an interview by Jan 4. I didn't want to keep sitting on it, so I suggested last night, 9:15pm. Might as well get it over and done with.

I got home early, ate dinner, showered, ran through some practice questions, and waited by the phone. 9pm... 9:10pm... 9:15pm... 9:20pm... 9:45pm... 10pm... ??? I sent another email, and it turns out he hadn't checked his email! Duh.

I've scheduled it for 8:45pm tonight. And the wait begins again. I hate this antsy feeling...

2 Comments:

Blogger laserlikefocus said...

You almost sound like an infatuated teenager j/k :)

Go get em.

1/04/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

Good Luck

1/04/2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home