SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Where you cross the line

From Wharton's S2S board:

"I was wondering about the order with which the components of an application are handled: Essays or Transcript or Resume; which one comes first? Or, does the Adcom member just spread them on the table and look for the 'sign'? (metaphorically :)

The reason I'm asking this is because I'm not sure how to structure my application, which I wish to be an (implicit) walkthrough of my persona, as far as the Adcom is concerned."

What is wrong with MBA applicants these days?? I can't believe it's gotten to the point where people are even thinking about whether the resume or transcripts get read first. Chill out and quit over analyzing things. As we say in Singapore, this is one super KIASU dude.

3 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

i long stopped visiting the boards...they completely freaked me out....

is KIASU an abbreviation?

12/16/2005 7:07 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

"What should I write in my essay for you to admit me?"

AHHHHHHHHHHH

12/17/2005 2:23 AM  
Blogger sorebrek said...

The what dude?

12/17/2005 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home