SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Another ridiculous post

Yet again from Wharton's S2S:

"Hi all,

I heard from a current student in Wharton that AdCom doesn't like the applicant with 750+ GMAT, especially applicant from Asia. Is it true? I understand the AdCom will evaluate the application package as a whole, but whether a 750+ GMAT will be viewed as negative in my package?

BTW, I am a Asian.

Thanks!

Dchaser"

No comment necessary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

If I was adcom I would make an effort to match the poster to the application and send an immideate DING.

12/19/2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Dinesh said...

Looks like Chicago GSB forums are much better! Hardly do you see such nonsense questions there.

12/19/2005 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home