SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Last essay

Time for another status update. I've finally figured out how I've used my personal characteristics and resources to improve the lives of others, and have captured it all down. Important point to note for those tackling this question: try to think of experiences that would portray you as a well-rounded individual. In other words, don't always use a work-related story, otherwise you will come across as a career-oriented mindless drone with no life. Doesn't mean you shouldn't use something from work for this one, but all 4 essays should draw from a variety of sources.

Anyway, now I need to find out who I would like to be for one day. Well, if given a choice, I would like to be Ms. Rose Martinelli so I can tell the rest of the adcom what a fantastic applicant SgHama is and that they should admit him immediately. No need for an interview, no questions asked, just do it. Ha! I'm sure almost every other applicant would like to be her too.

2 Comments:

Blogger sorebrek said...

If memory serves, Rose majored in music. She must've sang soprano for all you know - sure you want to go there? :-)

12/14/2005 12:32 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

i choose the same 2 questions as you have....the others just didnt make me hot. good note on balancing your essays - i hope i am doing that. need a quick recheck !

12/14/2005 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home