SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Interview with Chicago

I'm now at the departure gate in Narita airport. Checked my email - and found out that I've got an interview with Chicago :) Did a search for interviewers in Singapore and I managed to find one alumni that I met at an infosession. I'm going to email him and see if he's free to interview me sometime this week. Otherwise I'll have to look for an interviewer in Tokyo.

The great thing about having the Tuck admit is that this interview is pretty much pressure-free. I can approach it without being stressed about getting in. This will hopefully enable me to give a better performance than the Tuck one (which I guess didn't suck as bad as I thought =))

4 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

great news ! congratulations

1/31/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Show up in shorts :)

1/31/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

This is sweet!! Congratulations and this time you will ace the interview also:)

2/01/2006 2:47 AM  
Blogger sorebrek said...

Like I needed sghama to tell me that - she's on my speed-dial dude. Good luck with Chicago.

2/01/2006 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home