SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm back

Sorry all for the long hiatus. I've been swamped with work and have also been agonizing over which school to go to. I will definitely expand more on the reasons in a later post, but for now just wanted to answer the question of which school.

My decision will probably surprise most, but after speaking with current students/alumni/friends, I'm going to trust my instincts and will be heading over to Hanover in the fall. Like the b-week forums thread, it's all TUCK TUCK TUCK!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

nice - its now time to enjoy your decision...

4/15/2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Congratulations on making a decision!

4/16/2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Hey, it must feel nice to have finally made the decision. Good luck at Tuck. But wait, maybe I'll see you there :)

4/17/2006 9:04 PM  
Blogger angie said...

Congratulations on your decision! Tuck seems to be very popular this year, with mba-benny also rejecting a LBS offer and going for Tuck! I hope you have a great time there!

4/18/2006 3:21 AM  
Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Congrats on your decision! Will miss you at Chicago next year, but I know you'll have a blast at Tuck!

4/18/2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

congrats on making a tough decision. any chance of posting your thoughts on school selection to the admissions wiki ?

4/20/2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger Vinay Pandey said...

Congratulations on yr decision mate, Tuck is a great school!

4/21/2006 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

12/01/2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home