SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wharton wants to know more...

Received the interview invite from Wharton today. Unlike other schools that had more informative and congratulatory notifications, Wharton's note was obscure.

Your application status for the MBA & MBA/MA - Lauder Programs program for Fall of 2006 has been updated.

Please log into our website at https://admissions.wharton.upenn.edu/admissions/app to check your status.

After logging in:

The Admissions Committee would like to discuss your application in more detail through an evaluative interview. Please click the Interviews tab to select your option from the available interview choices.

Right now I can't say I'm feeling all that excited about it though - work has been taking over my life. I don't even have the time to enjoy Tokyo anymore and I had to cancel my snowboarding trip this weekend :( On top of that my Chicago interview is next Saturday, and I haven't started prepping! At least I know I still stand a chance with all 3 schools. Will have to login eventually to schedule the Wharton one, but that will definitely be not be for a while since the interview doesn't have to be completed until March 9. I have absolutely no visibility on my schedule after Feb 17. Sigh.

8 Comments:

Blogger sorebrek said...

Alright! Way to go SG - now you just need to nail the sucker and your score will soon stand at 2-0!

2/09/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Dude, you are on fire :) Good luck with both the remaining interviews.

2/09/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy we both received such great news today! I know you will ace that W interview. :-)

2/09/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Congratulations!!! this is great news.

2/10/2006 12:42 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

you are on a roll! way to go.

2/10/2006 1:46 AM  
Blogger MBA Pundit said...

Great news! Tuck admit and now a Wharton invite - nicely done!

2/10/2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger Dinesh said...

Man, you sure have the key to unlock the admissions door! 3/3 on invites, with a Tuck admit to boot.

Way to go!!

2/10/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

wo hoo! great job - congratulations. nail this one too.

2/10/2006 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home