SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Lets play tag

Hmmm... been tagged by FooBarMe and Mave so here goes...

Four jobs I've had in my life:

  • Waiter at a dingy hip hop bar
  • Military policeman (not Abu Graib)
  • IT consultant
  • Strategy consultant

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • Pulp Fiction
  • Major League
  • The Matrix
  • Drunken Master

Four places I have lived:

  • Singapore
  • Yokohama, Japan
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Manila, Philippines

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  • The A-Team (anyone remember this??)
  • The Apprentice
  • Bleach
  • Seinfeld

Four places I have been on vacation:

  • Cairo, Egypt
  • Milan, Italy
  • Steamboat Springs, Colorado
  • Beijing, China

Four of my favorite dishes:

  • Pizza
  • Dumplings (gyoza, xiao long bao, guo tie, the list goes on)
  • Lasagne
  • Tonkotsu ramen

Four websites I visit daily:

  • Bloglines
  • Yahoo Mail
  • Gmail
  • My Yahoo

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • At home with my wife
  • Whistler
  • Hokkaido
  • Bora Bora

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1 Comments:

Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Wow. You've lived all over Asia. Good luck with your schools!

As "food is the way to a man's heart" - chocolate is a woman's safe haven (next to "diamond's being a girl's best friend"). :-D

Hope all is well for you and your wife in s'pore!

2/09/2006 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home