SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mata ne, Nippon

I said my final goodbye to Japan today, at least for a while... It's been an awesome 2 months or so, and last night wasn't any different - tearing up the Tokyo's city streets and the Shuto highway (loops around Tokyo and a great circuit to do laps in) in my buddy's first gen Honda S2000. OMFG - that car is unbelievable. Fast, tight, and the sweetest engine note ever between 6000-9000rpm. Yes I am not kidding. 9000rpm before the limiter kicks in - the screaming VTEC engine is out of this world. I was living out my Ridge Racer and Gran Turismo fantasies. I think I just found my second love...

5 Comments:

Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Sweet. Take it to Europe and try it on the autobahn. :-D

Good luck, sghama and ganbadene!

3/09/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger MBA Jackass said...

Thanks for checking out my blog - and congrats on the Tuck admit. One of my buddies went there and loved every minute of it. Good luck with the rest, but it sounds like you're money...

3/11/2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Go Pisces :)

3/13/2006 7:37 AM  
Blogger FooBarMe said...

Thank you for your best wishes. Best of Luck for W.

3/15/2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tuck should be a great place. Congratulations!

3/16/2006 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home