SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Enrolled!















Thank you for your response. Your decision has been processed and sent to Tuck Admissions—you have now secured a place in the Tuck Class of 2008. Congratulations!
---------------

I finally bit the bullet and paid the $2,000 deposit. I'm officially going to Tuck! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the estimated student budget for first years ($65k!!!) but I've come this far and I'm not about to back out now. I can't wait till school starts! =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

you shouldnt worry abt the money that much...Tuck will surely help you land a job which will help you easily pay back that loan...

good luck.

4/25/2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger AynRand2008 said...

Ouch, 65k a year. I hope it will all work out for all of us. I replied to your question on my blog, and the counter for the no. of comments just won't increase from 2 to 3.
Anyways, I just told McCombs that I want a "yes" or "no" answer, "maybe" is not not good enough.

Good luck at Tuck!:-)

4/25/2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Congrats on your decision! Will miss seeing you, but I know you'll be happy at Tuck! :-)

4/26/2006 2:39 AM  
Blogger Dinesh said...

Cool! Good luck with everything..I'm sure you'll do great at Tuck.

4/27/2006 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on Tuck! For your readers, I would like to recommend this site for GMAT prep classes and other resources.

1/05/2009 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home