SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tuck Financial Aid Deadline

Those of you applying to Tuck, don't forget the financial aid application which is due Dec 8. In my excitement of submitting the actual MBA application, I almost overlooked this little detail... I sent it out today (more damage to my credit card - express charges aren't cheap these days) and now I can finally close the chapter on Tuck for a while and focus on the other schools.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

you are right - there is no sure way of telling if the reply to a thank you email means anything. My anderson one went by unnoticed, but the Kellogg interviewer emailed back and said he will let me know once he submits his write-up.....

12/02/2005 5:10 AM  
Blogger laserlikefocus said...

This one almost sneaked past me too :)

Hope you hear good news from Tuck soon.

12/03/2005 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home