SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Wharton postponed

Not sure about the other Wharton R1 aspirants, but this one couldn't make the deadline. I've postponed my app to R2 because I couldn't get my essays and one recommendation to a satisfactory state in time. I want to submit the best application can vs. rushing it for the sake of making it in R1. This way, whether I get the admit or dinged, I know I'll have done the best I could. I think it would be a lot worse if I get dinged and have this nagging feeling that it could have been because I didn't put forward my best work.

I went out last night to celebrate my relief from the postponed submission, but now I'm having a killer hangover. It's like there're these little dwarves inside my head pounding at my skull with a sledgehammer. Anyway, I am back to work on Monday, so I hope to at least do some more essay editing before then. Tuck is looming up closely now with the Dec 1 deadline (I've dropped Sloan). Good luck to all the other R1 hopefuls for your schools.

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

this was the best thing to do, rather than have killing thoughts later on. things will definitely work out. all the best.

surprising you dropped Sloan, is it because of lack of time ?

10/14/2005 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home