SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

late nite break

It's past 3am, 2 days away from the Wharton deadline. I am STRESSED. I've completed Essays 1 and 2, but Essays 3 and 4 still need work. In fact, I only finished my first draft of Essay 4 a couple hours ago!! One of my recommendations has been drafted, but I haven't been able to contact my other recommender recently so I have no idea what the progress is on that. And I haven't started on the actual application yet. I've heard that filling in all the info about employment, activities, etc. is an ordeal in itself. Now Round 2 is beginning to look more realistic. shit. i have no idea how my fellow blogging applicants are doing - i just moved and I'm stuck on a dialup - but hopefully they're in better shape than me. good luck to you all. now back to essay 3.

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

hey - dont worry, see if a last ditch attempt does the job, else r2 isnt that bad(hopefully).

congratulations on your big day, and i hope you had loads of fun.

10/11/2005 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home