SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On the move

Haven't worked on the apps since my last post, but I just wanted to say...

I am finally going home!!! Woohoo! Although it will just be a short trip, at least I will get to sleep in my bed and see my fiancee and family for a couple days before coming back.

My flight's at 6pm later today, so hopefully I'll be back home by 11. Tomorrow I'll need to drop off my laptop at the office (getting a new one!), rush back, and catch a 1pm flight to Phuket for a firm event. Will be back in Singapore on Saturday 6pm, pickup my laptop, hangout for a few hours, then I'll be off to Manila again at 5pm Sunday.

Welcome to the life of a consultant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is it fun ?

simranandraj

6/09/2005 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home