SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Deported to limbo

I just found out from my project manager that I might be shipped off to the Philippines mid-May for a few months till end August at the earliest!! Why me??? This is really going to suck big time because of all the things I will probably need to settle in Singapore. I just made an offer for an apartment and if the deal goes through I'll need to be around to settle the paperwork, renovations, etc. Plus the wedding prep has to go on.

So far it looks like flybacks every 2 weeks, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll let me come back more frequently. The only positive I can think of at the moment is time to concentrate on my apps since I won't be able to do much else besides work.

Am working on trying to get myself staffed on another project in Malaysia that will give me weekly flybacks. Plus the work will be 10 times more interesting. Hope my connection pulls through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home