SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Filipino farewell

I came back from the Philippines yesterday for good, and it was surprisingly bittersweet. Before I went I was bitching about the whole idea of being stuck in limbo for a few months, but after actually living and working in Manila, I think I'm going to really miss the place now that I've gone. After my fiancee came up to join me, we really made our little apartment home for the past couple months.

Memorable experiences include:

  • Tagaytay and its gorgeous landscape
  • Supermarketing in Landmark and SM
  • The restaurants, cafes, and bars in Greenbelt
  • Makati Cinema Square - Makati's own haven for cheap electronics, DVD's...
  • Working out at the gym - the first time I've worked out consistently following a program
  • Brooklyn Pizza and Yellow Cab Pizza Company - the best pies in the Phils (imho)
  • Riding the jeepney and FX
  • Last but not least, the warm and friendly Filipino people.
Salamat. Paalam na po. We'll miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home