SgHama's MBA Dream

After 2 years of what if's and worrying about the finances... class of 2008 here I come!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Another step forward with recommendations

Got my recommenders lined up finally - the other two managers I was considering getting recommendations from are a-OK with helping me out. :) I've sent all 3 managers the application deadlines so they're aware of the timeline. I also forwarded them a presentation on recommendations prepared by McKinsey which includes pointers and a sample letter to give them an idea of what's required (first time for 2 of them). I'll need to get in touch with them again sometime towards the end of August once I get my application strategy together and I know what I want to highlight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abisurd said...

Could you share this presentation with me? If yes, please email it to errorlogsblog@gmail.com

Thanks

Abisurd
MBA Applicant for Class of 2008

8/04/2005 2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to also share the presentation with me at joeakpan1 @ yahoo.com ?

8/04/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger john said...

Hi, chanced upon your blog. Well.. like the rest... if you dun mind sharing your presentation, could kindly drop me a mailer? cheers! pipibolbol@gmail.com

9/22/2005 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Can you also send me this presentation? I'd love to see it.

Thanks!!

SapnaKB@gmail.com

7/12/2006 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home