Hello world... it's been a while since my last post. Don't think I have anymore readers, but I'd like to still use this as a forum to reflect on the past 5 years. Let's look at the quick highlights:
1) Tried out investment banking in New York - great experience but no thanks
2) Had a baby girl - I'm a dad!! life changes forever
3) Graduated from Tuck with that coveted MBA - ready to conquer the world
4) Moved to California to work for one of the big 3 consulting firms (McKinsey/BCG/Bain) - started out with a ton of energy... have had my share of ups and downs over the last 3 years
5) Spent 6 months in Tokyo on an internal transfer - awesome experience paid for by the company
6) ... looking forward to the next step
Did I make the right decision to take the $150K plunge? Did I truly accelerate my career? What is consulting really like? Do I see myself staying in consulting? Will talk about all this and more soon. If you're read this, leave me a comment so I know I'm not talking to myself. Till next time.